Monday, April 27, 2009

Birthday Parties

Drake liked seeing himself on Good Things Utah

Thanks for DVRing it mom
Mickey Mouse cake
Everyone singing Happy Birthday
Can you tell I'm trying to blow and Drake is trying to touch the candle
His very own piece of cake
The first bite
Stuffing his face
Wanting more
Shooting on his new basketball hoop
Drake and Dan climbing the tree in my parents back yard
Dan and Drake blowing out their candles. (Dan has way more than one)
Testing the cake
Opening presents

Ok, so it has been almost a MONTH since Drake turned ONE and I am just now posting pictures of his parties. Drake got TWO parties because we were in SG for his birthday so we had a party with all the fam and there, and a week later we had a party with all the fam up here for DRAKE AND DAN'S birthdays. We had a lot of FUN with all the family and Drake is a very LOVED boy cuz he was SPOILED rotten.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute that he was on TV! Those cake pics are fabulous. Drake is such a cool guy.

The Facers said...

Very cute pictures. I especially love the cake pictures! Happy birthday Drake and Dan!!

Deborah Neville said...

Drake "wanting more" is my new favorite picture of him! I'm glad you took that one.

Jana Homer said...

So I can't believe he is one already! Happy Birthday Drake! Are you coming up to Park City next weekend? Me and Tami are planning on coming!! I can't wait to see the Disneyland pictures!