Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving

When there are big group gathering I am either really good about having my camera out and snapping pictures or I'm not. This happened to be a not. I did manage to catch a few pictures of the after the dinner and the sampling of the pie. Other then no pictures we had a great Thanksgiving. Dan got his annual football game with my brother Eric and brother-in-law Miah in. Although his shoulder is still a little tender and his wife recommended he not play. If any of you believe that because I recommended he not play was the reason he didn't you are sadly mistaken; he decided the night before while trying to throw that it was probably best he didn't play, but he was there for moral support. Drake and I headed to Grandmas in Woodland Hills early to help get ready.

We spent the weekend at grandmas with my parents and my Uncle Mark and his family. Drake loves having people to play with and follow around. Eric and Heidi stayed at Sarah's and we missed the Staheli family. They were lucky though I mean why go to a movie on Thanksgiving when you can go surfing instead. Friday was shopping day. Sat was also shopping day for the girls while the guys headed to the BYU Utah game. Dan was the only one in red. We got all of our Christmas shopping done except a few odds and ends, so now we can really enjoy the season. And my last few weeks of pregnancy will be calm and relaxing right...

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Kade, Miah, and my cousin Matt

Aunt Shannon and cousins
Heidi and Eric with Sami and Mason

1 comment:

The Facers said...

Always miss Grandma's Thanksgiving!! Looks like fun!