Sunday, January 10, 2010

Logan Taylor Neville






I know I haven't posted picture yet of your little dark haired Logan but with the whole Jaundice on a bilibed for three days, trying to clean the house and pack up for three months, and then saying good-bye to Dan Friday night it has been very busy for me. Here are a couple of quick pictures of Logan right after he was born.

For those of you who don't know our story we attempted a VBAC which is a normal delivary after a c-section. After 20 hours of labor, only being dialated to a 6, and the baby starting to stress the dr decided to do another c-section. Logan was born at 5:17am Dec 29th, 7lbs 12 ozs, 21 3/4inches. For those of you who are successful with a regular delivary you rock. As for me and my house we love the c-section in a matter of minutes your baby is born and luckily I never really have pain so my recovery is fast.

Drake has been great with his brother. He does like to rub his head(be soft we call it) and point or poke out his eyes, nose, mouth, and ears. He'll come let you know when he is crying and he loves to cuddle on moms lap with Logan there too. Of course I love being able to hold both my boys without any fighting. Drake has also become a little protective of Logan. When people Drake doesn't know well are holding Logan he goes over and tells them 'no' and pulls on Logan. It's quite cute if you ask me.

So far is has been great with my little blondie and my little brown haired boys I can't wait til they can start playing together. Then again that also means with will be fighting....oh well that's life right. I'll get more pictures posted when I get my mom's computer figured out.

1 comment:

Lynden and Lyndsay said...

congrats on little logan!!! i was thinking about trying the whole vbac thing too but am thinking i will end up in the same situation as you!! hopefully i will see you one of these days and get to meet your new little man!!