Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Picture Update

Well I got my computer set up and downloaded my pictures from my wonderful camera I got for Christmas.  Here are a few of the pictures we have logged over the last couple of months.

This is the beautiful Christmas Tree at my moms

The nativity

Logan got Thomas jammies

Drake got Race Car jammies

Christmas morning ready to run up the stairs

They got a big riding Thomas

Logan's spoils

Drake's Spoils

They are two of the best Keepers.  No ball will get by them!

Dan wasn't really dressed to play
Logan Turns 2

Dan bought Silly string for the kids....

The Vegas cousins enjoying a cupcake

Four Generations.  Grandpa & Grandma Beatty, My Mom & Dad, Dan & I, and two kids who refuse to smile at the camera

New Years Eve risk game.  

Drake and Logan hanging out on Grandmas curb

Hiking with my Vegas Cousins

I wish sometimes they would just smile.  Good thing they're cute

Racing across our new backyard

Finally playing with our tractors and dump truck in the dirt and not moms flower pots

Cute Cheeser

Playing soldiers on the unpacked boxes.
We are loving our new house!  The boys play outside pretty much daily, and I can enjoy it from the inside while unpacking boxes!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Yea, updates! Love the pictures, keep them coming..The boys are getting so big, can u believe your baby is 2? man how fast they grow up.