Saturday, July 5, 2008

3 Months





Drake is now 3 months old!! We went to Kiddie Kandids and got some super cute pictures! He was so good, he was just so happy and smiley. I just hope that all our picture sessions go this well.

I am so impressed with what a great person he is. At first I was really nervous cuz he was crying alot, but after a few weeks we figured each other out and he has become such a good baby. He just hangs out and is so mellow. We love him so much! We are truly blessed parents.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a sweet, and smiley baby! Can't believe he is already 3 months!

Melissa said...

Hey this is Mel and Trisha's "other" cousin Melissa, married to Rodney, Dan's friend. Long intro out of the way, Dan sent us your blog so of course I had to check out your cute family to see what you guys are up to. I didn't really have a chance to say hi at Lisa's wedding, but you guys look like you are doing great, and yes, going strong!!

Our blog is delaballard.blogspot.com

Tell Dan Rod says "hi"!

Jana Homer said...

So he is such a stud! I can't believe he is already three months! You should have called me when you were in town! You better next time!!