Sunday, July 20, 2008

Drake



My little Drake is so cute. According to all of are friends and our ward for that matter, Drake looks like a little man, and just like his dad. Dan thinks it's great when people say 'he looks just like his dad...he's so cute.' Dan's sister gave us these sweet Nikes for Drake and I just realized the other day that they are almost too small so he wears them almost every day. Included is a picture of Drake in his Nikes.

Also, I just went out and bought one of those Bumbo chairs for Drake to sit in. He loves it by the way. I totally recommend them. Someone had an blow out so I changed his diaper and had to run upstairs to grab some new clothes and put him in his bumbo. When I came back down he was hanging over the side and just chatting away. It was so adorable that I took a picture for all to see.

4 comments:

Michael and Bonnie said...

DARCI!!!! Of course I remember you! How could I forget someone so freakin' awesome? Anyway, thanks for finding my blog, so I could see yours and see what you are up to :)

Unknown said...

those are some great pictures... he does look like a little man. Love the nikes

The Facers said...

That Bumbo picture is so cute! He looks so much older then the last time I saw him at Lisa's wedding. What a cutie!

Kristi Sue Fulton said...

That is the most devilishly handsome grin that I have seen in a long while as he is sitting in his bumbo chair. So dang cute!! Look at him grow!