Monday, August 4, 2008

Pioneer Day




Fireworks
Drake focused on the fireworks

Drake is his fathers son



Jake, Kade and Mason. Heidi and I


Miah, Sarah, and Sami

On the 24th Sarah invited us to come down and go to an Orem Owlz baseball game. Dan got off work and we headed down to Orem. We got there a little late but still had plenty of game left to watch. Drake enjoyed himself and found it really entertaining to watch Jake, Kade, Mason, and Sami running around having a good time. This was also Drake's first experience with big fireworks and he couldn't take his eyes of them. It was lots of fun.

1 comment:

Michelle and Adam said...

Darci,

Holy cow, it's fun to see you and your little family. I haven't seen you forever, and I'm glad you found me\"/ Hope you are doing well. Your Drake is super cute... and I love where you got the name. I thought of naming my son Walter... but Nah!

Michelle