Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Already?!

MMMMMGood
Ready for another bite?
It's so good it's all over my face




We have started Drake on Cereal last Friday. I was so fun to be able to watch him using his tongue to try to figure things out. He is still deciding if he likes it but we try a little everyday. Saturday Dan played in a UPS United Way softball tournament, while watching one of his games I noticed Drake's two bottom teeth were cutting. He hasn't been very fussy so we were very surprised. Another thing when Drake has been left to play on the floor he has been moving quite a bit, but today I had left him across the hall in the office playing on the floor. I was in his room packing up the 0-6 month clothes and getting out the 6-12. I could hear him playing with this rattle and every time I looked up he was closer to the door. As I watched he would almost throw the rattle and then do the one armed scoot to get it. I can't believe that he has already started all of this, he is only 5 1/2 months.

5 comments:

Deborah Neville said...

I am glad you guys put videos on your blog. I miss you guys, it's nice to see and hear you. Drake is adorable! I wish i could see him more. I don't suppose that there would be a UPS softball tourney in Logan would there?

Unknown said...

Wow! He growing so big and fast! So many changes all at once. Never gets old... He is so cute

The Covington Fam said...

Aww... these are the best times! He is adorable!

The Nance Family said...

We are at about the same stage almost with my second little guy, it is so much fun to watch them grow up. Hey, my blog went private. Send me an e-mail and I'll send you an invite susannance13@yahoo.com.

Jana Homer said...

He is getting so big Darci! It was good to see you last week. I'm glad we ran in to each other. Call me next time your down!