Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thanksgiving




Here are a few pictures of our family gathering for thanksgiving. This year we once again met up at my Grandma Beatty's house in Woodland Hills. My parents were there along with Angie & Nate and their 4 kids, Eric & Heidi, My uncle Mark & Shannan and their 3 kids, and Dan & Drake and myself. Naturally, Thanksgiving morning Dan played football and then we headed to off for the weekend. We got to Grandma's in time to help set the table and eat. Just like always it was great food and even better company. For the traditional family movie we went and saw Madagascar 2, very very funny!!!

I have never really been a black friday doorbuster person but this year my sister-in-law and I decided to go to Walmart at 6am an hour after the doors opened. It was amazing! The lines were all the way back to the back of the store. I couldn't believe it. We got what we needed and checked out at the electronics which was much faster for our 5 items. After seeing this I am sure I will never be a doorbuster.

2 comments:

Jana Homer said...

Fun!! Drake is getting huge! What a cutie!

The Facers said...

So fun! I miss Grandma Beatty's Thanksgiving and seeing all the fam. Kip and I might be coming up in Feb. and we want to see some cousins!