Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Toys for Tots

My Dad, Sami, and Drake
Uncle Jeff, Me, Miah, Dan, Eric, Angie, Heidi, Midge, Sarah, Brock, and Alyssa


This past weekend we put together the family softball team and played in the Toys for Tots tourney in St George. It was so much fun and we played pretty well even. We went 4 and 2. The team consisted of Dan & I, Sarah & Miah, Eric & Heidi, Angie, My Dad, my friend Emily(midge), my dad's brother Jeff, and a couple of fill-ins along the way. My mom had all the kids and I think she had a good time. During the night games my parents sat in the trunk with their nine grandkids. It looked and sounded like a party. I look forward to next year when we get to do it again.

1 comment:

Michelle and Adam said...

That's awesome you are still playing softball. I'm super jealous you are able to hang out with your fam. That sounds like a blast!!!