Friday, September 11, 2009

Home made tee




For the Labor Day weekend we were down in Springville for a family reunion. My sister has a couple of baseball tee's and a yard. Drake was in heaven just hitting off the tee and all baseballs. So he came home and yesterday morning while we are just relaxing he set up his own tee. We thought it was so funny and creative that we had to get pictures of it.

The rest of the family reunion was lots of fun! It was my mom's side of the family, the Dayton's. We were at my mothers uncles house, who has a huge backyard. It had a great playground and lots of room to run. It was wonderful for Dan and I also. Drake had tons of cousins to watch him so we just had to look up every now and then to locate him. Unfortunately I forgot my camera so no pictures yet.

No comments: