Monday, February 1, 2010

Logan is One Month old!

Where does the time go?! I can't believe it has already been
a month since this handsome little boy joined our family. He is so
chill. He sleeps wonderfully at night. He is bright eyed during the
day. He big brother just loves him, and his Mommy loves to
snuggle with him. His Daddy wishes he could hold him and see
more of him than just by skype.
Here are Logans 'new born' pictures. My mom and I set up our
own little studio in her basement and if I do say so myself the
pictures turned out great.
I love my little family!

He is starting to kinda smile
It doesn't leave much to the imagination...

Handsome boy

My strong little army guy

Precious piggies

Drake and Logan's piggies

Big yawn!! (I am under the black velvet holding him on my lap)

High Five!

3 comments:

Jocelyn Hobson said...

SO CUTE!! I can't believe he's a month . . . WOW!! Love the Army outfit . . . Hope all is going well . . .

bayardo4life said...

Nice pics..the first one is my favorite! How's Drake handling the change??

Drake Family said...

I can't believe how big your boys are getting! They are so cute!! I just came across your blog thru Eric & Heidi's. We will have to add you to our list of family and friends! Glad to see you guys are doing well!