Friday, January 25, 2013

Logan is 3!

On 29th of December Logan turned 3!  Can you believe it! I can't believe he is that old.  It seems like just yesterday I was hanging out in the hsp ringing in the new year by myself and getting packed up and ready to live with my parents for the next three months while Dan was gone to basic training.  Logan was my little extra attachment for those three months and he still thinks that only mom can do most everything for him.  He loves to get as dirty as possible and color on pretty much anything not called paper(Magic erasers are keeping him alive).  He is so stubburn it is almost impressive.  He enjoys pushing Drakes buttons and has a great mischevious smerk.  He is a great sidekick and an awesome partner in crime.  He is great with tools and is a big helper when we are putting something together.  He likes to help unload the car after the grocery store and show off is muscles. He loves to tell us he loves us and gives out big hugs. Everyone finds him so adorable.  I can't imagine life without my little Logan.

For his birhtday I made a ship and an island for his cake

The birthday boy!

Jumping on the trampoline with Maya

Getting ready to blow out the candles

Getting a little help from Drake

My goodness what an awesome birthday

A boy and his chainsaw

Alex, Kike and Paris came to party with us

Along with Diane, Lisa and Maya

No comments: