Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Leaves are falling all around

Mom and Dad
Drake and I
Mom and Dad
Drake and Grandpa Drake

I love the fall, when the leaves start changing color, the air cools, and the holidays truly begin. My true love of fall I believe comes from my mom. Growing up almost every fall we would load up the horses and head to Pine Valley. We would head up the mountain and check out the fall colors. It was so wonderful and I have really started to miss those horseback rides. Hopefully someday I can do the same thing with my kids. Anyway my dad had meetings in Midway awhile back and my mom came with him. Drake and I drove out to hang out and take in the sights of Heber. Before my dad's first meeting we went to Cascade Springs and took in the fall colors and also took some pictures. It was fun and beautiful too bad the pictures don't do it justice. After my dad headed to meetings mom, Drake and I headed out to try to locate all the old family homes in Heber. My mom struggled a bit finding the homes because they don't quite look the same as they once did. But we had a great time walking around and just enjoying the time. Thanks for inviting us mom.

2 comments:

Jocelyn Hobson said...

k we need to get together, cascade springs is 10 minutes from our house. We're living right at the mouth of AF canyon. I want to ride up the canyon and take family pics in the fall leaves.
Jocey

Stucki Family said...

How fun! I love fun fall pictures! Drake is such a handsome little guy!