Monday, October 13, 2008

Tagged


Weird and interesting....

1. For those of you that don't know Dan loves to shop more than I do. He has a really hard time passing up a sale even if he would never wear the ugly shirt. I have a hard time spending money. Dan likes to beg friends that I go shopping with to make me spend money on me, not on anyone else.

2. Drake is now 6 months old and I must confess I have never felt a contraction. Yes it's true. I have never had braxton hicks, I never had even a slight pain that I would think could have been a contraction. The day I went to be induced, Drake's heart beat was out of control so we had a c-section.

3. Most people do not know that I was a rodeo star. Okay, so maybe not a star but I did participate in a rodeo once. My events were goose chase and bull riding. They called it calf riding but as a 12 year old those were no calves. They had horns with tennis balls on the end to make us feel better cuz now looking back they would not have done any good had the "calf" felt like ruffing someone up.

4. When I was in kindergarten a kid in my class got sick and threw up in class. I'm one of those people that when I hear and/or smell the barf I can't hold it, so I threw up all over the toys. Mrs Liddle tried to send me home but I explained to her that I was not sick. She let me sit in the quiet chair for the rest of the day.

5. I have always been a big kid but in fourth grade I realized just how huge I really was. Mr Lytle has us all weighed and measured our height. I'm not sure why but we had to write it on the board. I was 5'1" 108 lbs, the biggest kid in the class. Good thing my two best friends were 5'0" 101 lbs or I may have developed a complex. And get this my teacher was my Dad's uncle.

6. In college my softball coach tried to nickname me double D. He thought it was funny until he really thought about what he would be yelling onto a softball field full of women. Needless to say he never used it.

7. I come from a family of hunters. Dan is now getting in to the spirit of it, so we decided to take hunters safety together. The weird part about this was we took the shooting portion of the test when I was 7 months pregnant. Talk about awkard.

I guess I now have to tag 7 people.

Chanell

Jana

Megan

Trisha

Mandy

Nichole


Shayla

2 comments:

Unknown said...

never felt a contraction!!!!! lucky... Do you have any pics of your rodeo days? That is so cool... and that is my new name for you now... Double D (except it doesn't really work for your name any more...)

Kristi Sue Fulton said...

Very interesting! I feel like I know so much more about you. I totally was the tall and big one too when I was in 6th grade. Very interesting.